Who are we looking for?
Are you studying at secondary school or university? Do you possess a diploma and still have no clear idea of who your future employer could be?
Come and visit us and we will examine the possibility of working together while you are still studying. We can offer:
- the opportunity of temporary work over the summer, for example, in the laboratories or in the Research and Development Department
- the opportunity to complete compulsory work experience
- execution of a bachelor’s, diploma or doctoral thesis
- the option of excursions for larger groups
OBTAIN A SCHOLARSHIP
We offer an ATTRACTIVE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME for future and current students at the Centre for Professional Training (COP) in Sezimovo Ústí. Register for a course in the field of Machine and equipment mechanic – plastic processing technologies, and conclude a contract for a contribution towards studying with the SILON, s.r.o. Company. We will support you during your studies in the following scope:
- 1st year CZK 1,000 per month
- 2nd year CZK 1,200 per month
- 3rd year CZK 1,400 per month
- 4th year CZK 1,600 per month
- one-off reward ranging from CZK 1,000 to CZK 2,500 if you achieve a grade average of 1.5 in the middle and at the end of the year
- one-off contribution towards learning aids in the value of CZK 2,000 at the beginning of the school year
- the total value of the provided financial support over a period of four years ranges from CZK 60,000 to CZK 74,000
- students can graduate in their third year by obtaining a vocational certificate in the profession of machine mechanic (in this case, the scholarship is provided for a period of three years)
Provision of the scholarship is naturally conditional on regular attendance and due performance of study obligations. The student must not repeat a year or receive a poor mark for behaviour. The reward is refundable if the student fails to complete the course or does not start work for our company after graduating. This obligation expires after three years of employment with our company. If the employment relationship ends at the employee’s request before this period elapses, repayment of a proportionate sum of the provided financial support will be required. The SILON s.r.o. Company reserves the right to refuse applicants with very poor grades. You can find out more on the school’s website at www.copsu.cz (Centre for Professional Training in Sezimovo Ústí).
Arrange a meeting with the SILON Company’s personnel officer by calling +420 381 622 050!
We currently do not have any vacant positions in this section.